Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lets try this again...

I now know the time and dedication that goes into food blogs...
Yea I know i've only had one picture post but that was tough :) Okay lets just start with today sans pictures heheh i think that will be helpful and I'll just add pictures more and more as I go.

6:10am- Green Monster- Spinach 2 cups, Some Skim Milk, PB, Flax and a Nanner

6:30am- JILLIAN-Shred....wow she still keeps kicking my butt!!! :D

9:00am- Cup of Coffee- Nescafe(instant) pit of sugar and a bit of cream french vanilla coffeemate
12:00pm- Lunch- Sub, Turkey, Lettuce, Tomato and Sprouts...and a bit of mayo and a bunch of baby carrots
2:00pm- babybell cheese round

Yes I realize I still am not really cooking but after those mediocre Brussels sprouts I steamed the other day I'm not very motivated to do so....But Don't worry I'M not going to quit.

I have a night of sitting in school in my future and with this amazing weather we have today I'm not looking forward to it at all. But I probably wouldn't be looking forward to it even if it were freezing out and raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment