Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rainy Wednesday

So last night I helped my boy make fajitas :) they were excellent...I can totally make them no problem. Why have I never tried??? is the question. So that was a ton of fun. We just steam fried the chicken with chicken seasoning added some green peppers and mushrooms and added some Mexican cheese and lettuce and tortiallas. I am also having this for lunch :)

Breakfast wasn't so good it was a baby bell cheese and a banana and a hazelnut latte I was running late for a girl Dr. appointment which made my stomach in knots so I'm lucky I got anything down at all.

also Baseball game tonight in the rain...this should be interesting.

I'm also contemplating some blogging conferences I obviously have no idea what I'm doing on here so i think it would be pretty fun. Also is there any easier way to upload pics...i have been taking them with my phone sending them to my email and then saving them to my computer and then putting them up...seems like there should be an easier way. I really want this blog to go somewhere so if anyone has a few words of wisdom for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment